Miranda! Dude, I have been wondering about you for the last 8 years. I am so glad that you and Greg ended up together, he may not remember me much, but I know he is a good guy. I found your blog because Amy found mine. You need to email me or something daniel.boyer@imail.org I would love to catch up with you.
2 comments:
I really shouldn't expect anything less than that picture for the first thing I see on your blog! So typical! Welcome to the blogging nation!
Miranda! Dude, I have been wondering about you for the last 8 years. I am so glad that you and Greg ended up together, he may not remember me much, but I know he is a good guy. I found your blog because Amy found mine. You need to email me or something daniel.boyer@imail.org I would love to catch up with you.
Post a Comment